What’s better than Beyoncé’s new sweatshirt collection? Glad you asked! Her new venture with TopShop, que Internet screams! And because Beyoncé just couldn’t do a collaboration (I hope Rihanna is taking notes) she’s created a 50/50 joint venture company, Parkwood TopShop Athletic Ltd. with Sir Philip Green to produce a global athletic street-wear brand launching in Fall 2015.
Let the fashionable cartwheels commence.
So what’s so great about this new line that we haven’t even seen yet. Who knows exactly, we just know it’s a Beyoncé thing and that requires us to be excited. What we do know is that this not only means more fabulous clothing for those famous street style bloggers to pose in, but it also means fancy dance and fitness looks as well (read: major fashion campaigns for the top athletes of the world).
Here’s what Beyoncé had to say: “I could not think of a better partner as I continue to grow the Parkwood business. I have always loved TopShop for their fashion credentials and forward thinking. Working with their development team to create and produce a technical and fashion led collection is exciting and I’m looking forward to participating in all aspects of this partnership.”
I’m sure she meant to say, “Let’s get this money, bruh,” or something a little more thought-provoking but hey…we’re really just here her music.
With 2015 right around the corner, it’s time to get our coins up beauties! If you thought that $65 sweatshirt was insane, I’m predicting Beyoncé will sprinkle a little fairy dust on some leggings so we’ll never want to take them off!
Gee, thanks Beyoncé!
20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce
1. Look for pieces no one else has.Source: 1 of 20
2. Contrast is key.Source: 2 of 20
3. Add a pop of color.Source: 3 of 20
4. Don't underestimate the power of black tights and boots.Source: 4 of 20
5. Invent new ways to accessorize.Source: 5 of 20
6. Find a silhouette that works and stick with it.Source: 6 of 20
7. Dress up a casual outfit with pumps.Source: 7 of 20
8. Pay attention to proportions.Source: 8 of 20
9. Root your mixed print look in one color.Source: 9 of 20
10. Let prints speak for themselves.Source: 10 of 20
11. Accentuate your curves with a belt.Source: 11 of 20
12. Mix high and low.Source: 12 of 20
13. When you mix prints, stay in the same color family.Source: 13 of 20
14. Colorblock for a fun, effortless look.Source: 14 of 20
15. Nothing upgrades your look like red lipstick.Source: 15 of 20
16. Less is always more.Source: 16 of 20
17. Matching isn't always a bad thing.Source: 17 of 20
18. Glam up your sportswear.Source: 18 of 20
19. Make a statement with your accessories.Source: 19 of 20
20. Try denim-on-denim.Source: 20 of 20
5 Gifs That Express Our Excitement For Beyoncé’s New Clothing Line was originally published on hellobeautiful.com