Halloween is over, but the mountain of leftover candy is staring you in the face. You don’t want to just throw it away because what if you want a fun sized piece or two tomorrow? Or next week? Here are fun, creative idea on how to use it.
- Bake it into a cake – this is perfect for chocolate lovers! Imagine how much better a chocolate cake would taste with peanut butter cups or Snickers backed inside. Mmmmm!
- DIY Trail Mix – those fun sized bags of M&Ms or Hershey’s chocolate would go perfect in a trail mix. Just add some pretzels, nuts, dried berries, whatever!
- Keep it in your purse – Ladies, this is something my mother has been doing for years! A fun sized snack on the go, you never know when you’ll need a pick me up. (Or when the kids are going to throw a hunger tantrum)
- Bring it to work – Probably the fastest way to make the candy disappear.
- Make Flavored Vodka – Just drop candy in a Mason jar and fill with vodka. Let sit.