Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- BTS Makes More ‘Billboard’ History As ‘Map Of The Soul: Persona’ Goes No. 1
- Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner Indulge In A Little ‘Game Of Thrones’ Role Play For Instagram
- Kanye West Takes His Sunday Service Congregation To Coachella
- Lil Nas X Drops Rock Song Teaser With Ryan Tedder
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Star Tyler Blackburn Comes Out As Bisexual
- Justin Bieber Joins Ariana Grande At Coachella, Promises New Album
- One Dude In Wisconsin Says He’s Seen ‘Captain Marvel’ Over 100 Times!
- #MurderMonday PODCAST: The BBQ Killer
- Dinah Jane’s “Heard It All Before” Is A Major Bop! [VIDEO]
- Adele Announces She’s Getting A Divorce From Her Husband
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com