Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Sam Smith Opens Up About Mental Health Challenges
- ‘The Proud Family’ Is Coming Back To Disney?
- The Entertainment Industry Ain’t For Everybody! [by Amir Diamond]
- Wendy’s Fast Food Chain Throws Major Shade At Popeyes & Chick-fil-A
- Watch Doja Cat Give Us A “Juicy” View From The Back! 😉
- The Best Way To Eat Keto Pizza Crust!
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ Dethrones Lil Nas X’s ‘Old Town Road’ To Reach No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100
- Kanye West Hits Up The California Worship Center For Sunday Service
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Longtime Girlfriend Lauren Hashian Married
- Porkchop Is Already Dating Again
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com