Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- PODCAST: Alex Wants Us To Punish Her
- Houston Socialite Confronts Parents During Baby’s Photo Shoot [VIDEO]
- PODCAST: Teen Cheerleaders Got Awards For “Best Butts & Boobs”
- Dummy of The Day 02/21/19 – Man steals Pepsi truck to go after his lover
- #AskAlex PODCAST: Juliet’s Lazy Turd Husband
- Joe’s Need To Know News 02/21/19
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2019 Brit Awards
- Chicago PD Charge Jussie Smollett With Felony Disorderly Conduct
- Walmart’s ‘Baby Savings Day’ Takes Place This Weekend
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com