It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- The Mother of the Groom Wore a WHITE Dress to the Wedding
- Nicki Minaj Says Marriage To Kenneth Petty Will Happen, Calls Him Her “Soulmate”
- Joe’s Need To Know News – 6/24/19
- Monday Motivation
- Harrison Guy Becomes First Black Male Grand Marshal At Pride Houston!
- FYI: There’s A Scientific Reason Why Your Face Looks Fatter When Taking A Selfie
- Sweet Dreams: The Best Yoga Poses To Help You Sleep Like A Baby
- Camila Cabello And Shawn Mendes Steam It Up For “Senorita” [NEW VIDEO]
- BTS Teams With Juice WRLD For “All Night” [NEW MUSIC]
Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week was originally published on radionowindy.com