It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- Watch Kitty’s Performance Of “Dangerous Woman” On The Masked Singer!
- Study Says Most Serial Killers Are Taurus!
- Catch This Flashback Of Lizzo Interviewing Chance The Rapper 8 Years Ago!
- JoJo Announces New Single, Album & Tour! [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Sued For Assault By Security Guard
- BTS’ ‘Map Of The Soul: 7’ Album Is Here [LISTEN]
- LISTEN: Selena Gomez ‘Feel Me’
- Porkchop Admits Cringey Thing His Boyfriend Does That Reminds Him of His EX!
- Millennials, We’re Old: Movies That Turn 20 In 2020
- [WATCH] The Voice Stars Sing “Jealous” Like You’ve Never Heard Before
Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week was originally published on radionowindy.com