It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- Dinah Jane’s “Heard It All Before” Is A Major Bop! [VIDEO]
- Adele Announces She’s Getting A Divorce From Her Husband
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- #FreakShowFriday PODCAST: Emmit’s ZOMBIE HAMSTER!
- PODCAST: Chris Hogan From Dave Ramsey Helps Porkchop W/ Debt
- Lin-Manuel Miranda’s “In The Heights” Movie Gets 2020 Release Date!
- Amir Diamond Recalls His Nightmare On Hayley’s Street!
- Chucky Dishes Out All Kinds of Fades in New ‘Child’s Play’ Trailer
- #AskAlex PODCAST: This Mom & Daughter Take Each Other’s Nudes
- Did Missy Elliott Announce That She Finished Her New Album?
Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week was originally published on radionowindy.com