Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Dinah Jane’s “Heard It All Before” Is A Major Bop! [VIDEO]
- Adele Announces She’s Getting A Divorce From Her Husband
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- #FreakShowFriday PODCAST: Emmit’s ZOMBIE HAMSTER!
- PODCAST: Chris Hogan From Dave Ramsey Helps Porkchop W/ Debt
- Lin-Manuel Miranda’s “In The Heights” Movie Gets 2020 Release Date!
- Amir Diamond Recalls His Nightmare On Hayley’s Street!
- Chucky Dishes Out All Kinds of Fades in New ‘Child’s Play’ Trailer
- #AskAlex PODCAST: This Mom & Daughter Take Each Other’s Nudes
- Did Missy Elliott Announce That She Finished Her New Album?