Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Elle Varner Preaches About Patience In “Loving U Blind” Video
- Tessa Thompson Cheering On Brie Larson At The MTV Movie Awards Is Just Plain Adorable
- Meek Mill & Future Co-Headline Tour With Megan Thee Stallion, YG & Mustard
- Whataburger Fans React After Popular Burger Chain Sold To Chicago Investment Bank
- The Dummy of the Day – 6/18/19
- PODCAST: Would You Rather Have Bad Sex Or No Sex At All?
- PODCAST: Have You Ever Been Blackmailed?
- Joe’s Need To Know News – 6/18/19
- Did Taylor Swift Rip-Off Beyonce Again?
- Teens Develop A Condom That Changes Colors With STD Contact