Britney Spears is taking care of herself mentally.
According to TMZ, Spears checked herself into a mental health facility about a week ago, where she will live for 30 days.
Spears reportedly admitted herself after being distraught over her dad, Jamie Spears’ illness, who has had 2 surgeries to correct major issues with his intestines and colon, with his last surgery having some complications.
Spears put her Vegas residency on hold to care for her dad, sharing a special message about him with her fans on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
I don’t even know where to start with this, because this is so tough for me to say. I will not be performing my new show Domination. I’ve been looking forward to this show and seeing all of you this year, so doing this breaks my heart. However, it’s important to always put your family first… and that’s the decision I had to make. A couple of months ago, my father was hospitalized and almost died. We’re all so grateful that he came out of it alive, but he still has a long road ahead of him. I had to make the difficult decision to put my full focus and energy on my family at this time. I hope you all can understand. More information on ticket refunds is available on britneyspears.com. I appreciate your prayers and support for my family during this time. Thank you, and love you all… always.
- Yummm: Funny & Fascinating Frozen Facts About Ice Cream You Probably Didn’t Know
- Iggy Azalea Has A New Accent Plus Other LOL Moments From Her “Fu** It Up” Video (In Case You Missed)
- Eddie Murphy In Talks With Netflix For New Stand Up Special [Video]
- Jordyn Woods Says Dad “Would Be Proud” of Appearance In Rick Ross Video
- #PODCAST Freakshow Friday: Christian’s “Batting Practice” Club
- Ellen DeGeneres Doesn’t Like Kathy Griffin
- The Dummy of the Day – 7/19/19
- Joe’s Need To Know News – 7/19/19
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen, Internet Collectively Fries Him
- Break The Internet 2019 Lineup Revealed: Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat & Jessie Reyez To Perform
Britney Spears Reportedly Checks Into Mental Health Facility was originally published on radionowindy.com