Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- This Twitter Choose Your Own Adventure Thread Lets You Pretend To Be Beyonce’s Assistant
- The Mother of the Groom Wore a WHITE Dress to the Wedding
- Nicki Minaj Says Marriage To Kenneth Petty Will Happen, Calls Him Her “Soulmate”
- Joe’s Need To Know News – 6/24/19
- Monday Motivation
- Harrison Guy Becomes First Black Male Grand Marshal At Pride Houston!
- FYI: There’s A Scientific Reason Why Your Face Looks Fatter When Taking A Selfie
- Sweet Dreams: The Best Yoga Poses To Help You Sleep Like A Baby
- Camila Cabello And Shawn Mendes Steam It Up For “Senorita” [NEW VIDEO]
- BTS Teams With Juice WRLD For “All Night” [NEW MUSIC]
Demi Lovato Got A Haircut For Spring & It Looks So Good [PHOTOS] was originally published on radionowindy.com