The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have had quite the week. First came the announcement of the birth of their son via social media and a short press conference from The Duke and proud father Prince Harry.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Then two days later the couple shares their cute little one with the world with the customary family revealing of the baby. Meghan looks amazing by the way, I mean who wears stilettos two days after giving birth? And then hours later they reveal the newborn royal baby’s name via social media, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.
Not exactly what we were expecting but he’s a Royal they couldn’t name him Craig. Congrats to the royal family we can’t wait to see this little one grow up!
- Lady Gaga’s French Bulldogs Returned Safely
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Judge Rules Tory Lanez Cannot Speak Publicly About Megan Thee Stallion Shooting
- Part-Time Justin’s Dog Poop Apology
- Grae Drake’s Movie Review: ‘Tom & Jerry,’ & ‘The United States vs. Billie Holiday’
- KKMS Daily News: Pulling A Kinsey
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street
- After Successfully Trolling Fans, Title For Third Sony/Marvel Studios’ Spider-Man Film Finally Revealed
- Lady Gaga Offers $500K Reward For Stolen French Bulldogs After Her Dog Walker Is Shot
- Enter Our Celebrity Hidden Talent Contest – Powered By FOX’s Game Of Talents!
Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Have Picked a Name For the New Royal Baby! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com