Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
Famous Vegans & Vegetarians
1. Vanessa Williams – VeganSource: 1 of 4
2. Angela Bassett – VegetarianSource: 2 of 4
3. Erykah Badu – VeganSource: 3 of 4
4. Tia Mowry – VeganSource: 4 of 4
- J-Si’s Feeling Thicc
- Love Letters To Kellie: Leave Him Alone!
- Behind The Mic … Starring Our Doggies!
- Travis Scott Links With Young Thug & M.I.A. For “Franchise” [NEW MUSIC]
- Chris Rock Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’ Season Premiere, Megan Thee Stallion Musical Guest
- Cardi B Says ‘I Could Date Any Man I Want’
- Gigi Hadid Gives Birth to First Baby!
- Win Ava Max ‘Heaven And Hell’ Download Codes!
- Sleep Meditation
- Go Find… Something THEY Hate
Kentucky Fried Chicken Coming Out with Plant Based Chicken was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com