As we prepare for more rain please take extreme caution while moving about Houston. Keep children out of flood waters.
We have compiled a list of resources for you below. Please share with your network and those affected.
- Report debris or flooding
- Call 311 from your phone to report debris or flooding
- Submit a 311 report online
- Power outages
- Follow@CNPalerts for power outage updates from Centerpoint Energy
- Centerpoint power outage map
- Sign up for text, phone, and/or email alerts from Centerpoint
- Stay away from downed power lines
- Report downed power lines by calling
- Find your towed/abandoned car
- Call for information on your towed/abandoned car
- Food safety after power outages
- Your food should be safe as long as power is out no more than 4 hours
- Keep the door closed as much as possible
- Discard any perishable food (such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and leftovers) that have been above 40 degrees F for over 2 hours
- Legal hotline
- The State Bar of Texas has established a legal hotline at 1 to help people find answers to basic legal questions and connect them with local legal aid providers following the recent flooding
Please only call 911 for immediate medical, fire or police emergencies.
Call 311 to report flooding or debris in streets.
Read More at AdrianGarcia.com