Live Nation announces new security guidelines after terror attacks in Paris.
Music Week reports , Live Nation is stepping up security measures which will limit the size of bags concertgoers can bring to events, the way in which concertgoers will enter venues, and more.
Live Nation has “Limited the size of bags patrons can bring in (no larger than 13.62 inches by 15.25 inches) and specifying that their backs be transparent.” Additionally, “All entrants must pass through metal detectors.”
A number of venues have already incorporated Live Nation’s updated security measures.
News of Live Nation’s new, security measures comes after the NFL’s new precautions after the Paris attacks.
Here are the new changes for Live Nation events and security guidelines:
• Limited the size of bags patrons can bring in (no larger than 13.62 inches by 15.25 inches) and specifying that their backs be transparent
• All entrants must pass through metal detectors
• Camera systems with “command center monitoring”
• Cultural-sensitivity training for staff
• Inspections for explosives before events with K9 units.