Tragedy has struck once again for Celine Dion.
Two days after the death of her husband, Celine lost her beloved brother to cancer. 59-year-old Daniel Dion passed away on Saturday near the city of Montreal. He was the 8th child out of 14 children in the Dion household.
According to reports, his family will remember the father of two as “a gentle and reserved man of many talents.” Daniel had cancer of the brain, tongue, and throat.
We pray for the Dion family during this devastating time and will continue to keep you updated as more news surfaces.
SOURCE: BBC | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
A Look Back: Michelle Obama’s Best Looks At Past State Of The Union Addresses
1. The State Of The Union Address In 2009.Source: 1 of 8
2. The State Of The Union Address In 2010.Source: 2 of 8
3. The State Of The Union Address In 2011.Source: 3 of 8
4. The State Of The Union Address in 2012.Source: 4 of 8
5. The State Of The Union Address In 2013.Source: 5 of 8
6. State Of The Union Address in 2014.Source: 6 of 8
7. State Of The Union Address 2015.Source: 7 of 8
8. Michelle Obama 2016.Source: 8 of 8
WE PRAY: Celine Dion’s Brother Dead Just Two Days After Her Husband Passed Away was originally published on globalgrind.com