A39-year-old Pennsylvania woman is wanted by the police after she posted a nude photo online of her son’s ex-girlfriend, who was just 12 years old at the time.
The New York Post reports an arrest warrant was handed down for Danita Michaux’s cyberbullying incident that began in 2014. In 2012, Michaux’s son was dating a 12-year-old girl when she sent him a naked photo of herself from the waist up. They were the same age. After the couple broke up in 2014, the child’s mother posted the nude photo on Facebook and made comments about the girl’s sexuality.
In December 2015, the mother took things to the next level when she sent the photo to the young woman’s aunt and harassed her via Facebook message. Michaux is now facing felony and misdemeanor charges of dissemination of child sex acts, child pornography, and cyber harassment of a child.
The teen was also bullied by other members of Michaux’s family, WTAE reports.
Michaux was also recently given a summons over allegations she kept her child from attending school. Police have yet to place her in custody.
In Honor Of President's Day, Here Are Photos That Will Make You Miss Barack Obama
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 8 of 14
9. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 9 of 14
10. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 10 of 14
11. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 11 of 14
12. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 12 of 14
13. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 13 of 14
14.14 of 14
Pennsylvania Mom Wanted By Police For Posting Nude Photo Of Son’s Ex On Facebook was originally published on newsone.com