If you’re a huge fan of Ghostbusters, Nas might have a special treat for you. It appears as if the Queensbridge rapper has decided to add “fashion mogul” to his ever growing list of interests. Rap-Up reported that a few Instagram photos of Nas weren’t pictures of a potential cameo in the new Ghostbusters movie. The pictures were in promotion for a new clothing line venture.
“Nas and his clothing line HSTRY have collaborated with the Ghostbusters franchise on a limited collection.
The hip-hop icon rocks the movie-inspired threads in front of the Ecto-1 at the Sony Pictures lot in Culver City, Calif. God’s Son, who cites Ghostbusters as one of his favorite childhood films, also gets decks out in full Ghostbusters gear including T-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, and hats.”
The newest Ghostbusters movie, with an all women-led cast, is slated for release on July 15th.
SOURCE: Rap-Up | PHOTO: Instagram
Nas Celebrates His Birthday With Hennesey V.S. In Atlanta (PHOTOS)
1. Nas celebrates his birthday at Compound Atlanta with Hennessy V.S.Source:Prince Williams 1 of 6
2. Nas turns up for his birthday at Compound in Atlanta.Source:Prince Williams 2 of 6
3. Bring out the sparkles!Source:Prince Williams 3 of 6
4. Nas is like...Source:Prince Williams 4 of 6
5. Nas celebrates his birthday at Compound Atlanta with Hennessy V.S.Source:Prince Williams 5 of 6
6. All Smiles.Source:Prince Williams 6 of 6
Nas’ Clothing Line “HSTRY” To Sell Ghostbusters’ Apparel was originally published on globalgrind.com