As President Obama‘s second and final term comes to an end, it’s a time to reflect on the victories— but the mishaps as well.
During a recent interview with Fox News, anchor Chris Wallace asked President Obama what he felt his worst misstep was during his eight years in office.
“Probably failing to plan for the day after what I think was the right thing to do in intervening in Libya,” Obama revealed.
“We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess,” he continued.
President Obama was also asked about his greatest accomplishment as president, to which he answered, “saving the economy from a great depression.”
Do you agree?
SOURCE: CNN | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
34 Photos That Will Make You Miss The Obama Family Already
1. First Family Portrait1 of 30
2. Two Terms2 of 30
3. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama3 of 30
4. Turkey Pardoning4 of 30
5. Gobble, Gobble5 of 30
6. Barack Obama and his daughter Malia Obama6 of 30
7. A Family Affair7 of 30
8. Flashback To The Old Days8 of 30
9. Happy Birthday!9 of 30
10. Candidly Awesome10 of 30
11. Historic First Family11 of 30
12. TV Time12 of 30
13. Always Giving Back13 of 30
14. A Christmas Story14 of 30
15. Hawaii Trip!15 of 30
16. Obama Loves Team USA & His Wife16 of 30
17. Michelle Plays on a Bike17 of 30
18. Obama Loves Team USA, His Wife & Malia18 of 30
19. Reading Time19 of 30
20. Family Support20 of 30
21. The Sister Selfie21 of 30
22. Supporting Mom22 of 30
23. Giving Back On MLK Day23 of 30
24. Obamas Give Back To The Community24 of 30
25. Always Supporting Small Businesses25 of 30
26. Obama Swagger26 of 30
27. Laughs & Turkeys27 of 30
28. Christmas With The Obamas28 of 30
29. 50th Anniversary Of March On Selma29 of 30
30. Christmas Tree Lighting30 of 30
President Obama Admits The “Worst Mistake” Of His Presidency was originally published on globalgrind.com