As the one-year anniversary of Bobbi Kristina’s passing approaches, information surrounding her death continues to surface.
In an exclusive interview with Daily Mail, Nick Gordon, who was dating Bobbi Kristina at the time of her death, revealed that she suffered two miscarriages before she died.
“We had a couple of miscarriages,” he said. “We would have loved to have a kid, but we weren’t planning on it yet and she was just such a young fragile person it took a toll on her.”
Gordon says they also had plans to start a family.
“We wanted to get clean, settle down, get married, have kids.”
Similar to her mother’s relationship with Bobby Brown, drugs played a significant part in Bobbi Kristina’s decline.
“After her mom had passed, she would use drugs to numb the pain she was feeling,” he said. “She started taking pain pills and Xanax and self-harming. You could see the scars on her arms.”
Gordon also stated that Bobbi Kristina’s drug use got worse after her mother’s death in 2012.
“The drug use was becoming more and more and we were already using a lot. People started suggesting rehab, but she was resistant.”
Gordon would eventually find an unresponsive Bobbi Kristina face down in a bath tub in January 2015, but he also revealed that it wasn’t the first time. She drunkenly fell asleep in a bathtub with running water on a previous occasion.
“It was in the Beverly Hills Hilton and the water overflowed out into the hallway,” he recounted. “Whitney found her, pulled her out and slept in her bed that night.”
Chillingly, Whitney died the same way the following evening.
Regarding Bobbi Kristina’s death, Gordon admitted a sense of guilt, saying he wish he would have done more to help her.
“I can’t blame myself for another addict’s addiction but I feel like I failed her. She didn’t make it.”
A year later, he’s still dealing with her death.
“I can’t move on from Krissy. She’s got a super special place in my heart. I don’t want to move on from that.”
Head to Daily Mail to read more from their exclusive interview.
SOURCE: Daily Mail | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
My Love Is Your Love: A Look Back At Bobbi Kristina With Whitney And Bobby
30 photos Launch gallery
1. June 1993Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 1 of 30
2. January 1993Source:Ron Wolfson/The LIFE Images Collection/Getty Images 2 of 30
3. MarchSource:ditorium in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by 3 of 30
4. June 1995Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 4 of 30
5. July 1995Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 5 of 30
6. December 1996Source:(Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage) 6 of 30
7. September 1998Source:Ron Galella, Ltd./WireImage 7 of 30
8. March 1999Source:Jim Smeal/WireImage 8 of 30
9. January 2000Source:F. Scott Schafer/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images 9 of 30
10. 80600247Source:M. Caulfield/WireImage 10 of 30
11. May 2002Source:Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Inc 11 of 30
12. November 2003Source:Frank Mullen/WireImage 12 of 30
13. August 2004Source:Lee Celano/WireImage 13 of 30
14. September 2009Source:Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage 14 of 30
15. November 2009Source:Kevin Mazur/AMA2009/WireImage 15 of 30
16. February 2011Source:Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic 16 of 30
17. February 2011Source:Larry Busacca/Getty Images For The Recording Academy 17 of 30
18. February 2012Source:Gabriel Olsen/FilmMagic 18 of 30
19. February 2012Source:Tibrina Hobson/WireImage 19 of 30
20. February 2012Source:Paul Zimmerman/Getty Images 20 of 30
21. May 2012Source:Ethan Miller/Billboards2012/Getty Images for ABC 21 of 30
22. May 2012Source:Christopher Polk/Billboards2012/Getty Images for ABC 22 of 30
23. May 2012Source:Christopher Polk/Billboards2012/Getty Images for ABC 23 of 30
24. May 2012Source:Kevin Mazur/WireImage 24 of 30
25. August 2012Source:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic 25 of 30
26. October 2012Source:Christopher Polk/WireImage 26 of 30
27. October 2012Source:Shareif Ziyadat/FilmMagic 27 of 30
28. January 2014Source:Tiffany Rose/WireImage 28 of 30
29. January 2014Source:Getty/Imeh Akpanudosen 29 of 30
30. August 201430 of 30
Nick Gordon Says Bobbi Kristina Had Two Miscarriages Before She Died was originally published on theurbandaily.com