Miya Ponsetto, the 22-year-old woman who attacked the black teenager in a New York hotel lobby, sat down with Gayle King just before being arrested. In the interview, Ponsetto apologizes and admitted she could have handled the situation differently, but the tone quickly changes making excuses for her behavior.
Yeah, the footage shows me attacking his son — attacking him how? Yelling at him? Yes. Okay. I apologized. Can we move on?
Ponsetto went on to accuse the father of the teen, Grammy-winning jazz musician Keyon Harrold, of physically attacking her. “But at the end of the day, the dad did end up slamming me to the ground and pulling my hair and throwing me and dragging me across the ground.” Ponsetto also rudely interrupted King as she asked questions throwing her hand up saying, “Alright, Gayle, enough.”
Ponsetto was arrested Thursday, January 7th in California when she was pulled over for a traffic stop. Part two of this interview with air on CBS Mornings on January 11th.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Television Legend Larry King Passes Away At 87
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- Go Find… Something To Trash
- Sabrina Carpenter Addresses Drama in New Song “Skin”
- Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- KKMS Daily News: Big Al’s New Date
- Made For TV?: Kim Kardashian Reportedly Saving Divorce Details For Final Season of KUWTK
- No, Tory Lanez’ Felony Assault Charges Didn’t Get Dropped In Megan Thee Stallion Case
- Who’s The Smartest
- Tidbit News: Different Types Of Servers
Woman Who Attacked Black Teen Over Lost Phone Speaks with Gayle King was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com