A week after it was reported that Bill Cosby‘s lawyers requested to have the sexual assault case against him dismissed, new evidence has surfaced that Cosby admitted to abusing women while being questioned for Andrea Constand’s civil lawsuit in 2005 and 2006.
The Cut reports that Cosby “acknowledged drugging and giving alcohol to women before having sex with them.” New reports also reveal that he admitted to supplying pills to Constand before molesting her. He also said he gave Quaaludes, a sedative medication, to model Therese Serignese (then known as Therese Picking).
“She became, in those days, what was called high,” Cosby detailed. “I meet Ms. Picking in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her Quaaludes. We then have sex. … I don’t hear her say anything . . . And so I continue and I go into the area that is somewhere between permission and rejection.”
It gets worse.
TMZ reports that Bill Cosby allegedly had sexual contact with two teenage girls, one of whom was paid off in exchange for staying silent. These details also surfaced during Cosby’s case with Constand.
Cosby was sent “five or six” models each week while filming his sitcom to give him a “very, very good meal” (as he explained under oath).
13 Celebrity Men Who've Been Accused Of Heinous Crimes But Are Still Idolized
1. Bill Cosby: Since 2005, over a dozen women have alleged that Bill Cosby drugged and then sexually assaulted them. With the allegations getting media attention again, the first supermodel ever, Janice Dickinson, has also come forward to reveal the "Cosby Show" actor raped her in 1982.1 of 9
2. Michael Jackson: Throughout his career, the King of Pop was accused of molesting young boys several times. After he died, it was discovered that Michael spent over $35 million covering up the alleged molestation of 24 boys.2 of 9
3. Martin Lawrence: Leading man in one of the best comedy series ever, Martin's co-star Tisha Campbell left the show "Martin" in 1997, citing sexual harassment, sexual battery, verbal abuse, and threats from Martin. To make matters worse, Tisha recently revealed she was a victim of rape at just 3-years-old.3 of 9
4. Terry Richardson: The man on the other side of the lens has been labeled a sexual predator by more than a few women. Multiple models have claimed Richardson requested sexual favors during shoots, and the heinous accusations stretch all the way back to 2005.4 of 9
5. Woody Allen: The famed director reportedly sexually abused his 7-year-old adopted daughter Dylan Farrow. Allen refused to take a polygraph test administered by state police, and the young girl's claims were found to be consistent with the testimony of three adults who were around the same day the abuse happened.5 of 9
6. James Brown: James Brown has not only been arrested for armed robbery, in the early 2000s he was sued by a woman who claimed it was Brown's fault she suffered from Graves' disease, as he allegedly raped her at gunpoint in 1988.6 of 9
7. Kobe Bryant: The LA Laker was the center of a lot of negative attention in 2003, when a 19-year-old hotel employee accused the basketball player of raping her. Though Kobe admitted to having sex with her - and remember, he was married at the time - he denies it was rape.7 of 9
8. Sean Penn: The famed actor is not only known for his ability to meaningfully portray a character, he's also known for tying up ex-wife Madonna and beating her bloody. She escaped when she told her husband of the time she had to use the bathroom.8 of 9
9. Marv Albert: In 1997, the beloved Sportscaster plead guilty to sexual assault and battery of a longtime lover, who claimed that he repeatedly bit her and forced her to perform oral sex on him. She claimed she was only able to escape after ripping his toupee off of his head.9 of 9
Bill Cosby Admitted To Sex Acts With Teen and Much More was originally published on globalgrind.com