When literal gunshots were fired at T.I.‘s concert at New York City’s Irving Plaza, several people were injured and one person died. After the club emptied out, the mass hysteria died down and the security footage was released, is became apparent that Troy Ave was the source of some of those bullets.
Troy Ave has since been arrested and charged, and things aren’t looking too good for him and what was looking like a young and promising career. Troy’s actions have provoked many people to speak out about the incident. Recently, rapper Slim Thug had some words to say about it all. Click on the audio player to what he said in this exclusive edition of the Early Morning Evening News on the Ed Lover Show.
10 Outrageous Things Troy Ave Said During His Breakfast Club Interview
1. "What have I done? I saved a whole generation of people from being drug addicts, and turning up, & wearing tight pants."Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. "I'm the one who put it out there that you can't mix & match brands. I put that out there."Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. "For someone to try to tear me down, or slander me is like...it's like modern-day slavery...."Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. "I only want to make $5 million dollars. $5 million, I'ma be rich forever."Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. "What's 1000 x 5? What 500,000? 50,000?"Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. "I'm like Jackie Robinson with a racist fan. Or like Michael Jordan when he's seen putting his hand up and someone in the crowd is like 'hey, f*ck you!'"Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. "I just came from Miami...my life is getting crazy!"Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. "These aren't regular sneakers. These are the high top Air Force 1s, they're a little more money than the low top. I wouldn't do the low top. You feel me?"Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. "I got 11,000 in my pocket, but I don't care cause I'm focused."Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. "When I see him [Manolo Rose], I'll probably give him a wedgie or slam him or some shit."Source:Getty 10 of 10
Slim Thug Speaks Out About Troy Ave’s Involvement In NYC Shooting [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on EdLoverShow.com