Just days after one of the most historical inaugurations in our nation’s history, the beautiful poet who graced us with powerful words is making money moves honey!
Amanda Gorman made history becoming the youngest inaugural poet in U.S. history. Amanda shared her poem “The Hill We Climb,” at the inauguration for President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.
Amanda was already stamped by the likes of Oprah Winfrey, who laced her with jewelry for the event, and the first lady Dr. Jill Biden who extended the invitation for her to read at the ceremony. Now she is further unlocking her potential with a brand new modeling contract. She is now signed with IMG Models!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
IMG plans to focus on getting big brand endorsements and editorial opportunities for the 22-year-old melanin-rich beauty.
Amanda’s fame is certainly on the fast track. Thanks to the age of social media her social platforms have grown by the millions almost immediately.
Her inauguration look has been making statements as well. Vogue reported that the red satin Prada headband Amanda wore has completely sold out.
Before inauguration day, Amanda had this to say in an interview with the New York Times, “In my poem, I’m not going to in any way gloss over what we’ve seen over the past few weeks and, dare I say, the past few years. But what I really aspire to do in the poem is to be able to use my words to envision a way in which our country can still come together and can still heal. It’s doing that in a way that is not erasing or neglecting the harsh truths I think America needs to reconcile with.”
Congratulations, we love to see you shine Amanda!
Source: The Shade Room
7 Inauguration Day-Inspired Pieces You Need To Add To Your Wardrobe
1. Yoox Annarita N Twenty 4H CoatSource:Yoox 1 of 7
2. DKNY Flared Stretch-Crepe MinidressSource:The Outnet 2 of 7
3. DaVonna Yellow Gold over Silver 8-9mm White Freshwater Tin-cup Station Necklace, 18"Source:Overstock 3 of 7
4. Theory Tech Gloves in LeatherSource:Theory Tech 4 of 7
5. Shein Lapel Collar Button Front OvercoatSource:Shein 5 of 7
6. Ralph Lauren Ribbed Turtleneck SweaterSource:Ralph Lauren 6 of 7
7. Saint and Sofia Camden Wide Leg Pant - BurgundySource:Saint and Sofia 7 of 7
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Morning After The Rose Ep. 9 (WTA) With Jules [WATCH]
- Kinsey’s Embarassing Showing
- Turn Up Tuesday: My Wedding Rules
- KKMS Daily News: Ana & Her Bird Dog
- Divorce Papers Reveal The Reason Kim Kardashian Divorced Kanye West
- JJ Watt, Cardinals Agree To 2-Year, $31M Deal
- Tidbit News: Tikok Fame & A Dictionary Gain
- Love Letters To Kellie: Dealing With An Adult Addiction
- KKMS Daily News: The Oreo Debate
Inaugural Poet, Amanda Gorman Signs With IMG Models! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com