By now we’ve all seen the questionable play at the end of Game 4 of the NBA Finals, where things got a bit too physical between Draymond Green and LeBron James.
During the play, James stepped over Green who tapped him in the groin. Once Green got up he had some words for James, which got the Cleveland Cavaliers player a bit heated. Even as Green retreated, James was still pressing the issue.
Now, a few days later, we know exactly why James wouldn’t let it go, and it’s because Green called him a bitch twice during the confrontation – even after James told him he’s “the father of three kids and a man.”
While this trash talking is nowhere near the level of things Kevin Garnett has allegedly said to opponents, it must have really bothered James. With this being far from Green’s first offense, he won’t be allowed to play in Game 5.
Even with Green out, it’s sure to be an exciting game as the Cavaliers fight for survival.
SOURCE: Twitter | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty | VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube
The 10 Hottest Players Of The 2016 NBA Finals
9 photos Launch gallery
1. King LeBron James is so hot, even Rihanna can’t resist shouting him out on IG.
1 of 9
2. Steph Curry is ridiculously cute and adorable. Where do you think Riley Curry gets it?
2 of 9
3. Kyrie Irving seems to never miss an early morning workout.
3 of 9
4. Andre Iguodala gives off grown and sexy vibes.
4 of 9
5. All heart eyes for Kevin Love.
5 of 9
6. Klay Thompson always looks like a handsome, dapper gentleman.
6 of 9
7. Draymond Green’s sexy physique never disappoints.
7 of 9
8. Iman Shumpert’s smile is to die for.
8 of 9
9. Shaun Livingston is one NBA cutie you can’t resist.
9 of 9