The morning show cast is sparked with debate this morning, as Donkis puts his relationship on the table for discussion. Donkis and his girlfriend are going through a bit of a lover’s quarrel after he spent a weekend hanging out with his boys. On the first night of the weekend, she expected him to check in with her throughout the night before their final goodnight before bed.
But Donkis got drunk with his friends and forgot until the next morning, when he immediately called his girlfriend to check in and apologize. The damage, however, was already done, and she’s still serving him the silent treatment. Is she overreacting, or is Donkis actually in the wrong? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ed Lover Show.
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana Grande1 of 13
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan2 of 13
3. Khloe and Lamar Odom3 of 13
4. Memphitz and Toya Wright4 of 13
5. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton5 of 13
6. Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo6 of 13
7. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida7 of 13
8. Teresa and Joe Giudice8 of 13
9. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon9 of 13
10. Karrueche and Chris Brown10 of 13
11. Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa11 of 13
12. Ray Rice and Janay Palmer12 of 13
13. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick13 of 13
Is Donkis Wrong, Or Is His Girlfriend Overreacting? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on EdLoverShow.com