The morning show cast is sparked with debate this morning, as Donkis puts his relationship on the table for discussion. Donkis and his girlfriend are going through a bit of a lover’s quarrel after he spent a weekend hanging out with his boys. On the first night of the weekend, she expected him to check in with her throughout the night before their final goodnight before bed.
But Donkis got drunk with his friends and forgot until the next morning, when he immediately called his girlfriend to check in and apologize. The damage, however, was already done, and she’s still serving him the silent treatment. Is she overreacting, or is Donkis actually in the wrong? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Ed Lover Show.
Famous Relationships That Could've Benefited From Being On 'Couples Therapy'
1. Big Sean and Ariana Grande1 of 10
2. Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan2 of 10
3. Memphitz and Toya Wright3 of 10
4. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton4 of 10
5. Jordin Sparks and Jason Derulo5 of 10
6. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida6 of 10
7. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon7 of 10
8. Karrueche and Chris Brown8 of 10
9. Ray Rice and Janay Palmer9 of 10
10. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick10 of 10
Is Donkis Wrong, Or Is His Girlfriend Overreacting? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on edlovershow.com