Now that Cristiano Ronaldo is single again, we have no other choice but to celebrate the fact that he’s back in the market.
The Portuguese soccer star confirmed to AP his break up with longtime girlfriend, Russian model Irina Shayk.
“After dating for five years, my relationship with Irina Shayk has come to an end,” Ronaldo said. “We believed it would be best for both of us to take this step now… I wish Irina the greatest happiness.”
And happiness it will be for all the single ladies of the world! Sorry Irina.
The 29-year-old was recently honored with the Ballon d’Or for second consecutive year. In all, it’s the third time the he’s named the World’s Best Player. Mix that and his ridiculous good looks and you’ve got a winner on and off the field.
As for Irina, she’s been busy making the rounds in Romeo Santos’ new music video for “Yo Tambien” featuring Marc Anthony.
Though it’s sad to see the hot couple hit splitsville, we’re glad he’s single and ready to mingle! Here are eleven reasons why we wish Ronaldo was our boyfriend.
1) Let’s begin with… this could be any of us.
2) This could be us at red carpets and special events.
3) Tagging along to his games just to get that adorable wink.
4) We too can pile up when he makes a goal for his team.
5) Deep conversations at night before bedtime.
6) Waking up to this every morning.
7) Relationship Goals.
8) More relationship goals.
9) Even more relationship goals.
— Cristiano Ronaldo (@Cristiano) October 5, 2014
10) And one last relationship goooooooooooooool!
11) But most importantly, have you seen that bulge!?
Like what you’re reading? Check out our partner VOXXI
11 Reasons We Wish Cristiano Ronaldo was Our boyfriend was originally published on zonadesabor.com