Glenda Hatchett, also known as “Judge Hatchett,” is the lawyer for Philando Castile‘s family in their case against Minnesota police for his fatal shooting. Philando was shot fatally during a traffic stop in July, the aftermath of which his fiancée streamed on Facebook live. The police officer was actually charged, which Judge Hatchett says has never happened in the history of Minnesota. She explains why this is a good sign, and discusses some of the important facts of the incident that will be centered on in the court case.
Judge Hatchett talks about the strength of Valerie Castile, Philando’s mother, during this difficult time, and explains where their thoughts are on the case. She also recalls Philando’s last dying words. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from the “Ed Lover Show.”
Celebrities React To The Death Of Philando Castille Who Was Shot & Killed By Police
1. Will.I.Am expressesed his frustration via Twitter.Source: 1 of 8
2. Ne-Yo shared his disappointment.
Source: 2 of 8
Another day, another hashtag. You didn't deserve this, brother. You didn't deserve this. #PhilandoCastile— NE-YO (@NeYoCompound) July 7, 2016
3. Ty Dolla Sign told how he was feeling.Source: 3 of 8
4. Deray Mckesson’s soul was shaken by the video.
Source: 4 of 8
"It's okay mommy. It's okay, I'm right here with you" #PhilandoCastile's girlfriend's 4yo daughter said to her mother. & I am broken.— deray (@deray) July 7, 2016
5. Diggy Simmons is still in shock.
Source: 5 of 8
Wow...... Back to back just like that. #PhilandoCastile.. RIP big bruh— Diggy (@diggy_simmons) July 7, 2016
6. Comedian Loni Love vented her frustration.Source: 6 of 8
7. Chuck D has a suggestion.Source: 7 of 8
8. August Alsina shared his feelings on Instagram.Source: 8 of 8
Judge Hatchett On Why The First Step In Philando Castile Case Was Historic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on edlovershow.com