Glenda Hatchett, also known as Judge Hatchett, is the lawyer for the Castile family in their case against the Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop in July. Judge Hatchett details the man that Philando was and the beautiful life he lead. She talks about the job he had for over the last decade, as well as all of the people who showed up at his funeral and spoke about his impact on the community.
Celebrities React To The Death Of Philando Castille Who Was Shot & Killed By Police
1. Will.I.Am expressesed his frustration via Twitter.Source: 1 of 8
2. Ne-Yo shared his disappointment.
Source: 2 of 8
Another day, another hashtag. You didn't deserve this, brother. You didn't deserve this. #PhilandoCastile— NE-YO (@NeYoCompound) July 7, 2016
3. Ty Dolla Sign told how he was feeling.Source: 3 of 8
4. Deray Mckesson’s soul was shaken by the video.
Source: 4 of 8
"It's okay mommy. It's okay, I'm right here with you" #PhilandoCastile's girlfriend's 4yo daughter said to her mother. & I am broken.— deray (@deray) July 7, 2016
5. Diggy Simmons is still in shock.
Source: 5 of 8
Wow...... Back to back just like that. #PhilandoCastile.. RIP big bruh— Diggy (@diggy_simmons) July 7, 2016
6. Comedian Loni Love vented her frustration.Source: 6 of 8
7. Chuck D has a suggestion.Source: 7 of 8
8. August Alsina shared his feelings on Instagram.Source: 8 of 8
Judge Hatchett On The Life That Philando Castile Lead [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on edlovershow.com