Amber Rose got lucky and found a man whose clap back game is as strong as hers.
After Muva and new boo, Val Chmerkovskiy, announced their relationship to the world via Instagram, both of their comment sections were filled with hateful messages about their union. But Val may have won Amber’s heart all over again by defending his girl and clapping back at the haters.
The DWTS star took to Instagram to share another dope photo of the new couple, then followed it up with a series of tweets:
Amber already seems to be smitten by her new love. On an episode of her Loveline podcast, Muva revealed why she waited so long to share her relationship with Val to the world, saying, “It’s been four months now and it’s awesome. I love his family and everyone’s so great. He’s great. Right now, it’s just absolutely amazing and I’m super, super happy. I didn’t want to put it out there because I wasn’t sure about us yet. We were just kinda talking. It’s so exciting though.”
Good for you, Amb. New year, new man.
Every Time Amber Rose Completely Slayed Our Lives (PHOTOS)
1. That time she went green.1 of 15
2. Take that, Wiz.2 of 15
3. She stole the show in a barely there number for the VMAs.3 of 15
4. Classy and glamorous at the Grammys.4 of 15
5. Muva of many shades.5 of 15
6. That infamous bodysuit.6 of 15
7. Certified MILF.7 of 15
8. Red hot racer.8 of 15
9. The dress. Enough said.9 of 15
10. Trendsetters.10 of 15
11. She boasted full lips and her signature bleached baldy for Unleash'd.11 of 15
12. All natural. Muva slays even at bedtime.12 of 15
13. Selfie Queen.13 of 15
14. Slaying in all black everything.14 of 15
15. Fond fashion memories from her days with Kanye.15 of 15
Here’s Val Chmerkovskiy Response To The Haters Who Are Mad That He’s Dating Amber Rose was originally published on globalgrind.com