What up Houston!
U.S. Olympic champions Simone Biles and Aly Raisman are officially apart of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017.
The two Olympic gymnasts posed at the North Houston Skate Park and The Lillie and Hugh Roy Cullen Sculpture Garden for the backdrop of the first annual VIBES by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
So excited to make my @SI_Swimsuit debut in the 2017 issue! https://t.co/KVGM0T7LDK | So happy to be a part of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Where athletes bodies can be beautiful too. No matter what anyone tells you, have confidence in your own body. OWN IT 🖤 Thanks you @mj_day for the oppurtunity!
WOWWW what an honor to be featured in @si_swimsuit 2017. THANK YOU to @mj_day & the SI team for including me in this issue. I'm very proud of my body and how hard I have worked to look like this. I of course like everyone else have my days where I feel insecure and not at my best. BUT I think it is that much more important we love our bodies and support each other. It is 2017 and there is NO perfect or ideal body type. SI SWIM celebrates women for being unique and beautiful in our own way which is why I am so happy to be a part of it. THANK YOU @jamesmacari 💛
Congratulations to these gorgeous ladies on their addition to the SI Swimsuit family, keep killin’ it!
via: Sports Illustrated
Simone Biles Arrives Back In Houston At Bush Airport [PHOTOS]
1. 14721367243739Source:HAS 1 of 17
2. 147213671699Source:HAS 2 of 17
3. 14721367076131Source:HAS 3 of 17
4. 14721366967822Source:HAS 4 of 17
5. 14721366863427Source:HAS 5 of 17
6. 14721366685024Source:HAS 6 of 17
7. 14721366534526Source:HAS 7 of 17
8. 14721366407916Source:HAS 8 of 17
9. 14721366283869Source:HAS 9 of 17
10. 14721365393053Source:HAS 10 of 17
11. 14721365264041Source:HAS 11 of 17
12. 14721365519111Source:HAS 12 of 17
13. 14721365647599Source:HAS 13 of 17
14. 14721365775366Source:HAS 14 of 17
15. 14721366036234Source:HAS 15 of 17
16. 14721365906889Source:HAS 16 of 17
17. 14721366161185Source:HAS 17 of 17
Simone Biles & Aly Raisman Pose In Houston For Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 was originally published on theboxhouston.com