Blac Chynamay have committed the ultimate scam according to two of her former managers who claim she stiffed them for millions after they helped her become famous.
According to TMZ, Jason Alston and Lincoln Hayes of Infinite Grind Multimedia say they signed Blac Chyna back in June 2007 to a 10-year contract which made them her managers. They also claim that the deal called for her to fork over 50% of her earnings during that period.
Both Alston and Hayes say they discovered her when she was stripping in D.C. and were a huge part in helping her score covers on Black Men and Straight Stuntin magazines. Despite Chyna’s independent success following that time in her career, she’s reportedly still under the deal and they’re still her managers who want their piece of the Angela Kardashian pie. Although they have yet to file an actual lawsuit, Alston and Hayes claim Blac Chyna owes them at least $3 mil in unpaid fees; however they can’t pinpoint the exact amount because they believe she’s made deals without them.
If she doesn’t pay up by June, the former managers are threatening to sue.
1. Although Chyna didn't win the legal battle to have her name officially changed to Angela Kardashian, she had Kris Jenner and the kids shook that she'd be the newest sister.
1 of 7
2. Despite being exposed as a cheater and scammer by Rob, Chyna always seems to remain unbothered.
2 of 7
3. After news broke that Chyna and Rob were expecting, even Kim had to wave her white flag and bow down to Mrs. White (Chyna's real last name).
3 of 7
4. If things miraculously work out between her and Rob, Chyna will soon be the first Blac Kardashian. Well, the fam has always bet on black.
4 of 7
5. Hair! A Blac Chyna signature and she slays every color. Sorry, Kylie.
5 of 7
6. Chyna managed to get her own reality show, despite her tumultuous relationship with Rob.
6 of 7
7. Chyna became friends with her former bestie Kim Kardashian arch nemesis Amber Rose. Petty queens stick together.
7 of 7
Continue reading Who’s Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
Who's Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
The Internet often jokes that Rob Kardashian has five sisters for no reason — because none of them want problems with Blac Chyna.
Rob and Chyna have had endless ups and downs in their relationship, but for some reason, the mom of two always seems to come out on top. If having a baby with your baby daddy's girlfriend's brother isn't enough, there were plenty more moments of petty that Chy was the winner.
Check out all the times Blac Chyna won against the famous family.