Downtown Event Parking
Our goal is to provide reasonable, convenient & guaranteed parking for all.
Parking Availability: Downtown Houston has over 62,000+ spots for Super Bowl related events. We encourage fans to park on the West side of Downtown and utilize the Special Event Circulators to arrive at their destination. Certain lots may not be utilized in their normal capacity, and we recommend planning ahead on which lot/garage to park in. If you’re coming downtown during business hours (Monday to Friday), there will still be 12,000+ designated fan parking spots during that period.
- Meters: Parking on Downtown Houston streets is convenient and easy. There are over 1,000 on street parking spaces ranging from 2-hour to 4-hour parking increments. No Change? No Problem. There are three different ways to pay at the pay station:
- Pay-by-Plate: Enter your license plate number to pay
- Pay-by-Phone: Download the app or dial a toll-free number
- Pay-and-Display: Pay meter & display the receipt on your dashboard
- Pre-Paid Parking App: Through the Host Committee app and website, guests, at any event in Downtown Houston, will be able to pre purchase their parking spot at a guaranteed rate. The parking pass can then be printed out, or scanned through the app, providing turn by turn directions to the lots. We give you peace of mind when navigating to and from all Super Bowl events.
Alternative Transportation on Page 7
Transportation Tips: How To Get Around Houston During Super Bowl LI was originally published on theboxhouston.com