Chrissy Teigen and John Legend have cleared the honeymoon stage, but are still red-hot for each other. After having all the fun at this year’s Grammy Awards, the new mom and dad continue to keep the love alive with a steamy Valentine’s Day video set to John’s 2004 hit “Ordinary People.”
Modeling in Agent Provocateur lingerie for LOVE magazine, Chrissy appears alongside her man in tassels and fur, and he, of course, is delighted to look on and watch his girl go. As they sing the lovers’ anthem together, it’s clear John and Chrissy are happier than ever – and what else would you expect from a couple whose family is this cute?
Without further ado, Happy V-Day from John and Chrissy:
For The People: All The Ways In Which Chrissy Teigen Is Just Like Us
1. She scrambles her own eggs.
1 of 12
2. She's loves a good movie night.
2 of 12
3. She's always practicing her angles.
3 of 12
4. Face mask day is the best day.
4 of 12
5. Taco night is life.
5 of 12
6. We love NSYNC too.
6 of 12
7. She uses Instagram to make her most major announcements.
7 of 12
8. She, too, has the most hilarious of kids.
8 of 12
9. And she's totally obsessed with them.
9 of 12
10. Like us, you can catch her racking up at Sephora.
10 of 12
11. She, too, is protesting racism and police violence aimed at the Black community.
11 of 12
12. And last, but not least, she's BeyHive all the way.
12 of 12
Happy V-Day! Chrissy Teigen Strips Down To Nearly Nothing For John Legend was originally published on globalgrind.com