Wiz Khalifa is so private about his family life that he recently suffered a tragic family death without anyone knowing.
According to reports, the rapper’s transgender sister Dorien “LaLa” Thomaz died at age 32 on Monday and passed away peacefully with their mother, Peachie Thomaz, by his side. No word on Dorien’s cause of death, but Peachie posted the obituary on her Instagram page.
Wiz took to social media to share a special message to his fans, but it is unclear or not if he was referring to his late sister:
Our prayers are with Wiz and his mom at this time.
Wiz Khalifa's Newly Single Social Media Accounts Are Getting Weirder By The Day (PHOTOS)
1. Wiz Khalifa Takes & Shares A Photo Of His "Little Booty."1 of 13
2. What's Better Than A Booty Pic? A Dick Pick With A "Think Positive" Caption.2 of 13
3. Oddly, He Instagrams A Photo Of One Of The Twins Who Amber Found In His Bed.3 of 13
4. Wiz's "Smile For A Day" Posts.4 of 13
5. Doesn't He Look Happy?!5 of 13
6. Selfie Time With His New iPhone 6...Oh, and He's "Done" With His Chest and Arm Tattoos.6 of 13
7. "Something To Have Fun In."7 of 13
8. Man's Best Friend.8 of 13
9. Possibly Wiz's Face When Amber Caught Him In Bed With Twins.9 of 13
10. Flexin' & Stretchin'.10 of 13
11. "You Can Have It All."11 of 13
12. Wiz Loves His Mom Jeans.12 of 13
13. Wiz Khalifa's High Smile.13 of 13
Sad News: Wiz Khalifa’s Transgender Sister Dies At 32 was originally published on globalgrind.com