When Drake loves, he loves really hard — even if the relationship is only a figment of his imagination.
We all discovered this about the 6 God back in 2012 when he got a tattoo on his back of Aaliyah‘s face after professing his love for the deceased star in every interview he could at the time. On Wednesday, a tattoo artist who goes by the Instagram name @Niki23gtr, took to the ‘gram to show off his latest work done on one of his most famous clients.
First, the famed artist posted a photo of Drake’s new “Drakkar Noir” cologne bottle inspired ink, which is located on the back of his shoulder.
Then, he posted the most surprising new tatt on the rapper’s body, of Sade’s face and her handwritten signature that reads, “With love, Sade.”
The rapper has even posted a couple of photos of himself with Sade, calling her one of the most important women in his life:
Ladies love cool Drake.
The Best I Ever Had: The Famous Women Drake Has Dated (PHOTOS)
1. RihannaSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Bernice BurgosSource:Splash News 3 of 12
4. Tika SumpterSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Tyra BanksSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Kat DenningsSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Zoe KravitzSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Maliah MichelSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. Dollicia BryanSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Karrueche TranSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Tatyana AliSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Cyn SantanaSource:Getty 12 of 12
Creepy Or Cool? Drake Gets A New Tattoo In Honor Of His Love For Sade was originally published on globalgrind.com