After the bombing following her show in Manchester Monday night, fans are reporting
Ariana Grande is contacting families of victims to pay for funerals.
22 people died and 120 are injured as a result of the terrorist attack. A Twitter fan account of the singer first made these statements.
No word yet from the singer or her reps on if these claims are true. Not long after the attack, Grande tweeted out she was “broken” from the news. She’s since suspended the rest of the
Dangerous Woman Tour and is back in Florida with her family and boyfriend Mac Miller.
British police confirmed British-born suicide bomber Salman Abedi, who detonated a device filled with nails and bolts in the packed foyer of the venue, as responsible for the attack.
Read more on the story
SOURCE: Daily Mail, Refinery29
Remembering Greatness: The Celebrity Deaths Of 2016
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Gwen Ifill, a titan in the industry of journalism, died from uterine cancer on November 21. She was 61.
1 of 15
2. Rapper Shawty Lo died in a fiery Atlanta car crash on the morning of Sept. 21.
2 of 15
3. Sportscaster John Saunders passed away suddenly at the age of 61 on Aug. 10. The details surrounding his passing are still unclear.
3 of 15
4. Actor Gene Wilder, best known for his role in ‘Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,’ died on Aug. 29 from Alzheimer’s disease.
4 of 15
5. Legendary boxer Muhammad Ali passed away on June 3 after a 32-year battle with Parkinson’s.
5 of 15
6. Actor Anton Yelchin, best known for his role as Chekov in ‘Star Wars,’ passed away minutes after a June 19 car accident.
6 of 15
7. Actor Ron Lester died on Aug. 4 of kidney failure. He was best known for his role in ‘Not Another Teen Movie.’
7 of 15
8. ‘The Voice’ star Christina Grimmie was shot dead at 22 years old by a man who opened fire on her while she signed autographs.
8 of 15
9. Legendary singer Prince tragically died from an accidental prescription drug overdose on April 21. He was 57-years-old.
9 of 15
10. WWF wrestler and actress Chyna died from an accidental overdose of Valium and Ambien on April 20. She was 45 years old.
10 of 15
11. ‘Blood, Sweat, & Heels’ reality star Daisy Lewellyn died from a rare form of liver cancer on April 8.
11 of 15
12. Singer Denise Matthews, aka Vanity, died from kidney failure at the age of 57 on Feb. 15. She was Prince’s protegée and ex-girlfriend.
12 of 15
13. Singer Maurice White passed away on Feb. 3 after battling Parkinson’s disease. He was the founder of R&B group Earth, Wind, & Fire.
13 of 15
14. Rock star David Bowie died on Jan. 10 after battling cancer for 18 months. He was 69.
14 of 15
15. A Tribe Called Quest rapper Phife Dawg passed away on March 22 due to complications from diabetes. He was 45 years old.
15 of 15