It’s official: I’m joining the cast of Dancing with the Houston Stars and I’m going to need your help. On March 29th, I’m hitting the dance floor for a fun night of healthy competition (all in the name of charity). It’s an annual fundraising gala that benefits Urban Souls Dance Company (a social arts organization that promotes creativity). Urban Souls uses the art of dance to advocate creativity that inspires society to move closer together.
This years cast of Dancing with the Houston Stars include:
- Amir Diamond (Radio/TV Personality, 92.1 Radio Now)
- Ashley Dunn (TV Personality)
- KG Smooth (Radio Personality, Majic 102.1)
- Kachelle Kelly (Author/Speaker)
- Aventer Gray (Wife of Pastor John Gray)
- Jonathan Martin (Emmy Nominated News Anchor, Fox26)
- Marlon F Hall (Spiritual Leader)
- Ivy Levingston (HISD)
- Malorie Bailey (RHOA Castmember)
- Jolanda Jones (TV Personality/Life Coach)
Stay connected with me on social media to find out how you can donate to help me reach my goal. I WANT TO WIN!!!! AND I CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU! LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Get More information about Urban Souls Dance Company here.
Follow @TheAmirDiamond & @RadioNowHouston on Social Media