According to @BrandonEsWolf, a random woman on the train couldn’t stop staring because he looked just like her late ex. There were so many ways in which he could’ve successfully freaked her out, but he failed to bring it home.
Damn it, Brandon:
An opportunity, missed.
Bye Felisha: What You Never Knew About The Making Of 'Friday'
1. Chris Tucker wasn't actually high while filming the movie.Source: 1 of 5
2. It was filmed in 20 days on the street where director F. Gary Gray grew up.Source: 2 of 5
3. The 'Friday' soundtrack is even more of a success than the movie.Source: 3 of 5
4. Deebo's role was based on a real-life crip who went by the name 'Big U.'Source: 4 of 5
5. Craig starts 'Friday' out in the same outfit that Doughboy wore at the end of 'Boyz N The Hood.'Source: 5 of 5
Dude Tries To Make A Woman Believe He’s The Ghost Of Her Dead Ex-Boyfriend was originally published on globalgrind.com