While everyone is celebrating Meghan Markle‘s wedding, let’s not forget the Black weddings that were unforgettable and royal.
10 Black Weddings That Were Absolutely Royal
was originally published on
1. Barack and Michelle Obama Marry on October 3, 1992
While everyone is celebrating Meghan Markle’s wedding, let’s not forget the Black weddings that were unforgettable and royal. We must start with Barack and Michelle Obama.
2. Serena Williams Marries Alexis Ohanian November 16, 2017
3. Gucci Mane Marries Keyshia Ka’oir on October 17, 2017
4. Gabrielle Union Marries Dwyane Wade on August 30, 2014
5. Kevin Hart Marries Eniko Parrish on August 13, 2016
6. Chanel Iman and Sterling Shepard Marry on March 3, 2018
7. LeToya Luckett and Tommicus Walker Marry On December 10, 2017
8. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Marry On September 14, 2013
9. One of the Few Photos From Beyoncé And Jay Z Wedding in 2008