Twitter Hilariously Reacts To Sprint Purchasing A Stake In TIDAL
1. You do the math.1 of 8
2. Note to Sprint users.2 of 8
3. Major bag alert.3 of 8
4. Questions that need answers.4 of 8
5. “Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week.”5 of 8
6. The biggest joy of them all.6 of 8
7. The revolution will be televised.7 of 8
8. Fingers crossed.8 of 8
Sprint has acquired a 33 percent stake in Jay Z‘s streaming service Tidal, the two companies announced today (Jan. 23). A source familiar with the matter tells Billboard that the purchase was for $200 million and that Jay and each of the company’s two dozen artist-owners will remain part owners.
Here’s Twitter’s take.